www.flickr.com

2007年6月2日

Date with a doctor

I had a date with the doctor today. It was the first time to see the doctor in the department of colon & rectal surgery. There is something wrong about my……how to say……well, about my ass!

I went to the Mackay hospital in HsinChu in the morning. After checking the blood pressure, I entered the consulting room.

“Mr. Kuo, what happen to you?”
「I found blood in my stool after excreting and this situation had least about four days.」
“Okay, please lay down there and I would check it out.”

I laid on the sickbed with my paints off and the doctor began doing his job. I didn’t know what he exactly use but I clearly feel something was inserting to my body. It was just a little uncomfortable but very strange. I never insert something into my…mm…, well I thought that it will also never to ordinary. However, I did it today. Do it not by myself, but by a man who I met only minutes ago.

Some will feel that I am really brave that I can suffer the physical examination. Actually, I am just afraid to die. I can’t accept the doctor to tell me I may have some kinds of cancer unless I am older than sixty. I want the professional opinions to make sure I am healthy.

After the inspection, the doctor told me I am okay. He also asks me to eat more vegetables and fruit, moreover, far away the spicy and fried food. Before leaving the consulting room, he smiled and said:
“Just follow what I told you and I think it might be our last meet.”

I said noting but whispered in mind that
If I have choices, I will never come to see you and let you insert something into my ass!

11 則留言:

  1. 上班記得多走動 不要老坐著 叫teddy帶你多走走阿 外面草地多 富含纖維的:P

    回覆刪除
  2. GO to my diary...

    I write something.

    回覆刪除
  3. 咳~~~匿名兄,不要輕易地把Teddy媽的名號給拿出來啊!

    一個不小心,我可是會被我的胡群狗黨們給拷問到死!

    回覆刪除
  4. 唉 那讓我來說清楚講明白
    你自己不早就寫了 不然我怎麼敢寫
    要好好待著 不然teddy媽老是在教新人很累的 你快點作他長官他會很高興的:P

    回覆刪除
  5. 身為狐群狗黨的黨員
    槍口當然要一致對妹
    怎麼會拷問自己的同胞呢?

    咳~~~那個匿名兄…

    大隻瑤的照片呢!!
    (還有Teddy媽也來一下…)

    回覆刪除
  6. 啊咧…之前寫是寫了啊,不過沒有把名號都拿出來啊!

    回覆刪除
  7. 奇了…這篇明明就是在講我上醫院的事,怎麼又變成照片伸手大會了…

    回覆刪除
  8. 其實我阿 根本不知道richpow是誰=.=
    我只認識teddy的=.=

    回覆刪除
  9. 有妞就看,沒圖就伸
    小子,第一天來啊?

    回覆刪除
  10. i may know u and u may know me, oh~~~~how exciting!

    回覆刪除
  11. 沒錯阿 這就是恐怖的地方 我有一天還特別繞道teddy那邊 可是不知道你是哪一個 也說不定你根本沒在座位上 也可能你根本不坐在teddy那邊 哇哈哈

    回覆刪除