www.flickr.com

2007年8月21日

Story...(1)

My friend told me a story about him.
Yes, i may emphasize again that this MY FRIEND'S story, not mine.
So please don't ask me to recognize that my friend equal to me.

He said he liked a girl when he was fourth grade in the elementary school.However, you know, how a elementary student know about love.Even he said he really know something about love, i would never believe him.Therefore, it just like an episode of his school life.Without any result, they all finished their elementary school and go to the same junior high.

You ask why go the same school? Because it just a small town, usually we were classmate in elementary, and we did in junior high.

Two girls jumped into his life at that time, one is Tina and the other, let's just call her "Vovoo". A commercial word suddenly jumped into my mind: Who deserve you volvo to? Oops...i go too far, just back to my friend's story.

Vovoo was a good student, not only got high grades in every test but also skilled in speech and calligraphy. Actually, my friend also got high grades in tests, but he never caught up Vovoo, the First. From the view of all classmates, my friend.....

i found it's too boring to write the "my friend" again and again. Using "he" will also make me don't know how to write an article. Therefore, i think it may a better way to replace "my friend" with "I". However, i would like to remind one more, this is MY FRIEND'S story, not mine.

Okay...let's get down to brass tacks.
From the view of all classmates, Vovoo and I are a couple. We sat by each other and always discuss homework together. Although she is older than me by three months, she called me as elder brother. I had two young brothers in my family without sisters and I was also glad to have a sister. Therefore, we were just the relationship of brother and sister, not the others thought, the prince and the princess.

Three years may go fast and we all graduated from the junior high. She went to the senior high school, only for girls, and I went to one, only for boys.

Don't you fell something strange?
Yup! If you really pay attention to what i write, you may find i lost one girl.
Yes, Tina! Where is Tina going?
That is another story, maybe i tell you sometime after.

沒有留言:

張貼留言