www.flickr.com

2007年8月20日

1+1=/=我們

This morning, i use this one to be my MSN nickname.
So many people ask me what happened when they see the name.

What happened? Actually, NOTHING.
Except it rained all day because the Sepat typhoon, i had a normal weekend.

You said how about the Chinese Valentine's Day?
What is that? Is it good to eat?

Then why i use it?
For no reason, because i just write the truth.
Once you ask a five years old kid,
Oops...i almost forgot that five years old may be a college student in Taiwan.
He or she will tell you clearly that 1+1=/=我們,

"1 + 1 = 2 ,doesn't it?"


2 則留言:

  1. hahaha....u r so right!
    "1+1" never equals "我們"

    by the way...I've been reading ur blog since I've used google reader!
    thanks for telling me such a great way to read others' blogs or more!

    now...I almost read ur article "on time." well....just without leaving msg....

    so....how are u ??

    回覆刪除
  2. How to say....
    maybe "So far so good" can describe everything.

    For may work, colleagues are nice and project loading is period that i may have sometime to relax, to do something what i want.

    For my life, no girlfriend, going out with classmates, watching drama at home, all i want to say is it almost the same as i used to be, just without badminton. That won't least for long cause i plan to back to badminton this Friday.

    回覆刪除