www.flickr.com

2007年5月9日

A week

As time goes by, suddenly I found that I had worked in Altek for a week.

The tempo of every project is fast and we must do the best to lead the project to mess production. Besides, the boss here is kind to everyone and professional on job. I may have a meeting sometime, but it is so efficient that it usually finish in an hour. The flexible working system here is well performed. All of these are so fresh to me because they never happened in CPT.

Because I have design experience for more than one year, I handle two small projects. I am not a pure mechanical anymore, but an optics/mechanical engineer. My department is responsible for the lens module and the flash module in the digital camera system. However, all I have to know is not only the lens and flash; I still have to know about the 3A, F/W...and so on. This is an integrated job with high challenge. If projects run well, I may have to go the mainland China to promote them into mess production.

In Altek, there is an unwritten rule that email in English. It is good chance to get familiar with English but sometimes it is not good! You may find a long mail with a lot of wrong words. That may ok because we are not native Americans. However, when you read over a long mail, pass a lot of wrong words, you still don't understand what the sender want to express or finally find all the content are rubbish, it really drivers people crazy!

沒有留言:

張貼留言