www.flickr.com

2007年3月2日

A turning point of my career

Now it is ten thirty one. It used to be my working time. However, I sit in front of my computer and type this blog article. It doesn't mean that I don't give my mind to the job because there is nothing for me to do. This kind of situation has least for almost a month. (For me, it just a week)

Everyday I sit on my position watching the clock and wonder how long can I get off my duty. All I do in the office is read forward mails and forward them again to my other colleagues. When I feel too boring to stay in my seat any more, I get up and go to the simple clean room. To have an experiment? No! I browed my 104 with IE and check the job openings which are suitable for me.

Someone will feel that will be fine, because I can have the same payment without doing anything. However, I don’t think so, I feel I just wasting my time. When you are over thirty-five years old, you may hardly to tell you boss that you know nothing but you can learn fast. There are too many people who can learn fast and ask the salary maybe half than you want. Therefore, time to be an engineer is about ten years, twenty-five to thirty-five years old. In Taiwan, when you get a M.S. degree and retire from the army, you are already twenty-six. There is no time for you to waste and you should get more experience as possible as you could.

Therefore, I will leave the company on April 1st whether I find the next job or not. Next Wednesday a meeting in Logitech in Hsin-chu will be my first interview. Everybody wish me a better beginning!

Postscript:
The sentence or the vocabulary may be incorrect. I use some Chinese-English because I am not a native English speaker. It can be proved that I start the article at ten and finish it at four. My English is not good enough, HA~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言